The purpose of the NMS association is to provide comprehensive data on Mediterranean diet, wine and health and their positive impact on human physiology (cardiovascular, aged-linked disorders and s.o.) . NMS objectives: to provide messages on the effects of polyphenols as anti-oxidants; and from a humanity point of view, the tasting properties, society perception and the societal image; to promote and sustain the developpment of scientific and medical researches on the beneficial effects of mediterranean diet on health; and to allow the largest diffusion of knowledge on this topic to a large public by organizing in a optimal manner the information transfert on this subject.
- Special Issue Benefits of the Mediterranean Diet–Wine Association: Role of Components” [Molecules—IF 3.060]
- The Fluid Aspect of the Mediterranean Diet in the Prevention and Management of Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes: The Role of Polyphenol Content in Moderate Consumption of Wine and Olive Oil
- Oral Presentations Prizes
- Updating the Food-Based Dietary Guidelines for the Spanish Population: The Spanish Society of Community Nutrition (SENC) Proposal
- Mediterranean Diet Adherence is Associated with Lower Prevalence of Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders in Children and Adolescents