The purpose of the NMS association is to provide comprehensive data on Mediterranean diet, wine and health and their positive impact on human physiology (cardiovascular, aged-linked disorders and s.o.) . NMS objectives: to provide messages on the effects of polyphenols as anti-oxidants; and from a humanity point of view, the tasting properties, society perception and the societal image; to promote and sustain the developpment of scientific and medical researches on the beneficial effects of mediterranean diet on health; and to allow the largest diffusion of knowledge on this topic to a large public by organizing in a optimal manner the information transfert on this subject.
- Skin toxicity following radiotherapy in patients with breast carcinoma: is anthocyanin supplementation beneficial?
- Hydroxytyrosol improves the mitochondrial energetic deficit in a cellular model of Alzheimer’s disease
- Virgin olive oil enriched with its own phenolic compounds promotes the main cardioprotective function of high-density lipoproteins (HDL)
- Olive oil: the “golden liquid” of the Mediterranean Diet
- Olive oil attenuates oxidative damage in skin cells