The purpose of the NMS association is to provide comprehensive data on Mediterranean diet, wine and health and their positive impact on human physiology (cardiovascular, aged-linked disorders and s.o.) . NMS objectives: to provide messages on the effects of polyphenols as anti-oxidants; and from a humanity point of view, the tasting properties, society perception and the societal image; to promote and sustain the developpment of scientific and medical researches on the beneficial effects of mediterranean diet on health; and to allow the largest diffusion of knowledge on this topic to a large public by organizing in a optimal manner the information transfert on this subject.
- The Mediterranean Diet in Osteoporosis Prevention: An Insight in a Peri- and Post-Menopausal Population
- Impact of Phenol‐Enriched Virgin Olive Oils on Cardiovascular Disease
- MIND and Mediterranean Diets Associated with Later Onset of Parkinson’s Disease
- Mediterranean Diet Effects on Type 2 Diabetes Prevention, and Disease Progression
- Cardioprotective effects of anthocyanins