The purpose of the NMS association is to provide comprehensive data on Mediterranean diet, wine and health and their positive impact on human physiology (cardiovascular, aged-linked disorders and s.o.) . NMS objectives: to provide messages on the effects of polyphenols as anti-oxidants; and from a humanity point of view, the tasting properties, society perception and the societal image; to promote and sustain the developpment of scientific and medical researches on the beneficial effects of mediterranean diet on health; and to allow the largest diffusion of knowledge on this topic to a large public by organizing in a optimal manner the information transfert on this subject.
- Effects of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Polyphenols on Beta-Cell Function and Survival
- Potential Uses of Olive Oil Secoiridoids for the Prevention and Treatment of Cancer
- The smell of the Mediterranean
- Secoiridoids: an intriguing class of bioactive compounds in olive oil
- Polyphenols & the Mediterranean Diet: Blueberries as part of a Healthy Diet