The purpose of the NMS association is to provide comprehensive data on Mediterranean diet, wine and health and their positive impact on human physiology (cardiovascular, aged-linked disorders and s.o.) . NMS objectives: to provide messages on the effects of polyphenols as anti-oxidants; and from a humanity point of view, the tasting properties, society perception and the societal image; to promote and sustain the developpment of scientific and medical researches on the beneficial effects of mediterranean diet on health; and to allow the largest diffusion of knowledge on this topic to a large public by organizing in a optimal manner the information transfert on this subject.
- Cereal foods fortified with by-products from the olive oil industry
- Now Science & Wine also publish scientific posts about Mediterranean Diet
- A message from our partners
- Moderate Alcohol Consumption on Cardiovascular Disease: Current Findings and Controversies
- This Christmas impress your family and friends with a Mediterranean Diet menu