The OIV is an intergovernmental organisation of a scientific and technical nature of recognised competence for its works concerning vines, wine, wine-based beverages, table grapes, raisins and other vine-based products.
- Effects of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Polyphenols on Beta-Cell Function and Survival
- Potential Uses of Olive Oil Secoiridoids for the Prevention and Treatment of Cancer
- The smell of the Mediterranean
- Secoiridoids: an intriguing class of bioactive compounds in olive oil
- Polyphenols & the Mediterranean Diet: Blueberries as part of a Healthy Diet