The OIV is an intergovernmental organisation of a scientific and technical nature of recognised competence for its works concerning vines, wine, wine-based beverages, table grapes, raisins and other vine-based products.
- Skin toxicity following radiotherapy in patients with breast carcinoma: is anthocyanin supplementation beneficial?
- Hydroxytyrosol improves the mitochondrial energetic deficit in a cellular model of Alzheimer’s disease
- Virgin olive oil enriched with its own phenolic compounds promotes the main cardioprotective function of high-density lipoproteins (HDL)
- Olive oil: the “golden liquid” of the Mediterranean Diet
- Olive oil attenuates oxidative damage in skin cells