Conference (4 June)
- Early bird payment deadline: 31th March 2020. Price: 100.00€ + IVA (23%)
- Regular payment deadline: 31th May 2020. Price: 150.00€ + IVA (23%)
Workshop (5 June)
- “The importance of science communication to clarify wine health effects”: 30th May 2020. Price: 85.00€ + IVA (23%)
- Abstract submission: 31th March 2020
Organizers of the conference welcome abstract submissions that are closely related to the conference area. ONLY ABSTRACTS OF PRESENTING AUTHORS REGISTERED IN CONFERENCE WILL BE EVALUATED BY THE SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE. Abstracts are evaluated and selected according to double-blind peer reviews by the scientific committee of the conference and scholars specialized in this field. Only the authors of the best 5 abstracts selected by scientific committee will present their work at the conference. Results of the abstract acceptance or rejection will be sent to the author between 15 and 30 of April. At the conference, the best 3 presentations will be chosen.
Molecules (ISSN 1420-3049) will sponsor the prize for the best oral communication with 500€.
Besides this wonderful prize Molecules will offer a discount of 20% to all conference attendees that want to contribute a paper with a paper in the Special Issue ” Benefits of the Mediterranean Diet–Wine Association: Role of Components”. The submission deadline is 30 September 2020. For further information, please visit: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/molecules/special_issues/wine_diet_benefit
Food & Function is delighted to be sponsoring prizes at the Wine Consumption and Mediterranean Diet conference. The five chosen speakers from the abstracts submitted will receive a certificate and a free 12 months e-subscription to the journal Food & Function. The selected overall winner of best oral presentation will also receive a copy of the book “Complete Science Communication: A Guide to Connecting with Scientists, Journalists and the Public”
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- All abstracts must be submitted to (firstname.lastname@example.org) email address.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Each abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- The abstract title should not exceed 25 words.
- The following structure must be followed when submitting an abstract:
- The submitting author should also be the author for correspondence. An individual may be the submitting author on any number of abstracts.
- The presenting author may or may not be the submitting/corresponding author. An individual may be the presenting author of only 1 abstract.
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference If the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration and payment is required to be made independently.
- Full first and family name(s) of submitting/corresponding author and all co-authors.
- Affiliation details: department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country.
- Abstract title – The title is limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE (e.g. MEDITERRANEAN DIET)
- Abstract text – The text is limited to 300 words.
- Keywords – Please enter 1 to 3 keywords that define your abstract. The keywords must be in English and can include numbers.
- Conflict of interest disclosure – Abstract submitter will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.