In view of the pandemic situation caused by COVID-19 and the uncertainties regarding its evolution, we engage in enhancing our online services to bring the 2nd Science & Wine World Congress also to your place, no matter whether it is at home, in the office, in the lab or even your holiday refuge. You will have the 2nd Science & Wine World Congress accompanying you, wherever you like, whenever you want, and whenever it is convenient.
We decided to provide a new opportunity to all scientists around the globe, particularly younger ones at the beginning of their career or still at the university.
Amongst the novelties which we want to introduce or enhance are:
- You can choose to deliver your presentation live or you can choose any pre-recorded a video for this presentation if it does not exceed ten minutes. A good opportunity to make yourself visible! After the presentation you will have the possibility to be in a chatroom with the interested audience.
- Online meeting possibilities with groups of people, discussions, and virtual coffee breaks.
- Virtual presentations will be considered for the 2021 Oral Communication Award in recognition of the most outstanding presentation. Molecules (ISSN 1420-3049) will sponsor the prize for the best oral communication with 500€.
At this virtual session we will aim that speakers, attendees and exhibitors can interact remotely through a virtual environment.
We hope you will find this new opportunity just coming in the right time for you and wish you inspiration for sending us a good abstract.
Conference (2 and 3 June): until 30 May 2021
- Price: 80.00€ + VAT (23%)
- Students: Price: 50.00€ + VAT (23%)
- Abstract submission: 30th May 2021
Abstracts must be submitted to one of the following Tracks:
TRACK 1: PLANT GENETICS AND EPIGENETIC
miRNA and RNA Analysis
Plant Breeding Methods
Plant Genome Sequencing
Pathogen Detection and Analysis
Disease and Stress Resistance
TRACK 2: ADVANCES IN MEDITERRANEAN DIET RESEARCH
Managing Big Data and Technology
Biochemical and Molecular Advances
Monitoring and Evaluation of Nutrition and Food Security
Models for the Industry of the Future
TRACK 3: NANOTECHNOLOGY
Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Sciences
Plant Morphology and Plant Metabolism
Plant Physiology and Biochemistry
TRACK 4: NUTRITION, HEALTH AND LIFESTYLE
Nutrition and Health
Prebiotic and Probiotics
Nutritional Therapy and Treatments
Nutrigenetics, Nutrigenomics, Epigenetics & Pharmacogenetics
Personalised Nutrition & Personalised Medicine
Diet and the Gut microbiome
Translational Aspects and the Future of Medicine
TRACK 5: ACADEMIA/INDUSTRY COOPERATION
Joint Academic-Industrial Research and Development
Infrastructures, Tools and Framework Conditions for Cooperation and Knowledge Transfer
Education: Balance between Theory and Practice
Professional Retraining and Life-Long Learning
Modeling Systems in Education
Organizers of the conference welcome abstract submissions that are closely related to the conference area. ONLY ABSTRACTS OF PRESENTING AUTHORS REGISTERED IN CONFERENCE WILL BE EVALUATED BY THE SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE. Abstracts are evaluated and selected according to double-blind peer reviews by the scientific committee of the conference and scholars specialized in this field.
Molecules (ISSN 1420-3049) will sponsor the prize for the best oral communication with 500€.
Besides this wonderful prize Molecules will offer a discount of 20% to all conference attendees that want to contribute a paper with a paper in the Special Issue ” Benefits of the Mediterranean Diet–Wine Association: Role of Components”. The submission deadline is 30 September 2021. For further information, please visit: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/molecules/special_issues/wine_diet_benefit
Food & Function is delighted to be sponsoring prizes at the Wine Consumption and Mediterranean Diet conference. The best five oral communications will receive a certificate and a free 12 months e-subscription to the journal Food & Function. The selected overall winner of best oral presentation will also receive a copy of the book “Complete Science Communication: A Guide to Connecting with Scientists, Journalists and the Public”
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- All abstracts must be submitted to (firstname.lastname@example.org) email address.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Each abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- The abstract title should not exceed 25 words.
- The following structure must be followed when submitting an abstract:
- The submitting author should also be the author for correspondence. An individual may be the submitting author on any number of abstracts.
- The presenting author may or may not be the submitting/corresponding author. An individual may be the presenting author of only 1 abstract.
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference If the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration and payment is required to be made independently.
- Full first and family name(s) of submitting/corresponding author and all co-authors.
- Affiliation details: department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country.
- Abstract title – The title is limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE (e.g. MEDITERRANEAN DIET)
- Abstract text – The text is limited to 300 words.
- Keywords – Please enter 1 to 3 keywords that define your abstract. The keywords must be in English and can include numbers.
- Conflict of interest disclosure – Abstract submitter will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.