- Early Bird Day Tickets are available until 30th April 2023.
- Regular Tickets until 31st May 2023.
- Ticket to Quinta do Ventozelo until 31st May 2023 (Limited to 40 registrations).
- Registration fees are in euros (excluding 23% VAT for Portuguese participants).
- Students will be asked to provide proof of their current student status, sending a copy of their valid university student card. International student cards won’t be considered as proof.
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE
- Admission to scientific sessions, according to the ticket type.
- Badge, program, book of abstracts.
- Opening ceremony.
- Lunches and coffee breaks.
- Certificate of attendance.
Sustainability will sponsor the prize for the best oral communication with 500€.
MDPI Journals, Sustainability, Foods, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health and Agriculture, join the 3rd Science & Wine World Congress with a Joint Special Issue entitled “Sustainability of Wine Production and Food Systems in the Mediterranean Region”.
This MDPI Joint Special Issue aims to create collections of articles that concentrate on specific interdisciplinary themes, many of which will be addressed in the 3rd Science & Wine World Congress, and published in the mentioned MDPI journals. Topics allow authors from different research areas to unite around one subject, describe multi-disciplinary applications and develop new ideas.
Sustainability, Foods, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health and Agriculture Journals are offering a 20% discount to all attendees. We welcome attendees to publish their research articles in this MDPI Joint Special Issue.
Showing all 5 results
Early Bird 2-Day Ticket (Congress 14 and 15 June 2023)Add to cart
Early Bird Student 2-Day Ticket (Congress 14 and 15 June 2023)Add to cart
Quinta de Ventozelo Ticket (Congress 16 June 2023)100,00 € Add to cart
Regular 3-Day Ticket Congress (14 to 16 June 2023)275,00 € Add to cart
Student Regular Ticket 3-Day Congress (14 to 16 June 2023)235,00 € Add to cart