Prof. Boban was awarded his medical doctor degree at the University of Zagreb, School of Medicine in 1989 and did his postdoctoral fellowship at the Medical College of Wisconsin, USA from 1989-1992. Since 1992, he has been working at the University of Split Medical School as head of the Department of Pharmacology, full professor and served as dean and vice-dean. He teaches pharmacology courses for students in the biomedicine field and carries out experimental research in the field of cardiovascular pharmacology, oxidative stress and biological effects of wine. He was president of the Croatian Pharmacological Society in two mandate terms (2001-2004, and 2013-2016). Prof. Boban served as member in various committees , scientific projects and organisations, he is the Croatian delegate to the International Organisation of Vine and Wine (OIV) and was President of Commission “Safety and Health” from 2009 – 2012.
- A message from our partners
- Moderate Alcohol Consumption on Cardiovascular Disease: Current Findings and Controversies
- This Christmas impress your family and friends with a Mediterranean Diet menu
- Special Issue Benefits of the Mediterranean Diet–Wine Association: Role of Components” [Molecules—IF 3.060]
- The Fluid Aspect of the Mediterranean Diet in the Prevention and Management of Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes: The Role of Polyphenol Content in Moderate Consumption of Wine and Olive Oil