Founded in 1911, the University of Porto (U.Porto) is a benchmark institution for Higher Education and Scientific Research in Portugal and one of the top 200 European Universities according to the most relevant international ranking systems. It is composed by 14 faculties, one business school and over 50 research centres. Regrading vine and wine, U.Porto offers a first degree in agricultural engineering and second cycle studies in agricultural engineering or related master’s degrees, such as those in post-harvest science and technology, consumer and nutritional science or in viticulture and oenology and in wine, tourism and innovation. University of Porto also embrace several researchers who study wine in its different aspects (e.g., history, economy, enology, viticulture, chemistry, marketing and health).
- Potential Uses of Olive Oil Secoiridoids for the Prevention and Treatment of Cancer
- The smell of the Mediterranean
- Secoiridoids: an intriguing class of bioactive compounds in olive oil
- Polyphenols & the Mediterranean Diet: Blueberries as part of a Healthy Diet
- The Mediterranean Diet in Osteoporosis Prevention: An Insight in a Peri- and Post-Menopausal Population