Founded in 1911, the University of Porto (U.Porto) is a benchmark institution for Higher Education and Scientific Research in Portugal and one of the top 200 European Universities according to the most relevant international ranking systems. It is composed by 14 faculties, one business school and over 50 research centres. Regrading vine and wine, U.Porto offers a first degree in agricultural engineering and second cycle studies in agricultural engineering or related master’s degrees, such as those in post-harvest science and technology, consumer and nutritional science or in viticulture and oenology and in wine, tourism and innovation. University of Porto also embrace several researchers who study wine in its different aspects (e.g., history, economy, enology, viticulture, chemistry, marketing and health).
- The Mediterranean Diet in Osteoporosis Prevention: An Insight in a Peri- and Post-Menopausal Population
- Impact of Phenol‐Enriched Virgin Olive Oils on Cardiovascular Disease
- MIND and Mediterranean Diets Associated with Later Onset of Parkinson’s Disease
- Mediterranean Diet Effects on Type 2 Diabetes Prevention, and Disease Progression
- Cardioprotective effects of anthocyanins