Founded in 1911, the University of Porto (U.Porto) is a benchmark institution for Higher Education and Scientific Research in Portugal and one of the top 200 European Universities according to the most relevant international ranking systems. It is composed by 14 faculties, one business school and over 50 research centres. Regrading vine and wine, U.Porto offers a first degree in agricultural engineering and second cycle studies in agricultural engineering or related master’s degrees, such as those in post-harvest science and technology, consumer and nutritional science or in viticulture and oenology and in wine, tourism and innovation. University of Porto also embrace several researchers who study wine in its different aspects (e.g., history, economy, enology, viticulture, chemistry, marketing and health).
- Cereal foods fortified with by-products from the olive oil industry
- Now Science & Wine also publish scientific posts about Mediterranean Diet
- A message from our partners
- Moderate Alcohol Consumption on Cardiovascular Disease: Current Findings and Controversies
- This Christmas impress your family and friends with a Mediterranean Diet menu